1. FIRST STEPS
- Open Premiere Pro, then click ‘New Project’ and name the project.
- Click ‘File’, then ‘New’, then ‘Sequence’ and name the sequence.
- Click media browser, then find the folder with your files, then right click the folder or the files and click ‘Import’.
- Go to the project window. Select your clip and drag & drop it into the timeline. Now you can start editing.
- (Or double click the clip in the project window to open it in the Source window. There you can select parts of the clip to add them to the timeline (use the in, out, and insert buttons))
Other Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorials: