Hiding and Displaying Tiers
You may wish to hide some of the tiers in your transcript. This is very easy to do, and it is equally easy to make them visible again.
To hide a tier:
- In the CLAN menu bar, select Mode>Hide tiers (alternatively use the shortcut Esc-4)
- At the bottom of the screen you will see this:
- type ‘h’ (hide) and hit enter
- add a tier you wish to hide (for example *ROS or %pic: or @Bg:)
- hit return
- the tier should become hidden
To display a tier that has been hidden:
- Follow the same procedure as above but select ‘s’ (show) or ‘r’ (reset) when prompted.
- Reset will show all hidden tiers, show will let you select which tiers you would like to display
Other CLAN tutorials: